General About us.
We collect and process your personal data only when absolutely necessary. We will never sell, rent, distribute, or disclose your personal information in any way. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parents’ consent before using the services of this site
In addition to our company’s internal information systems, this website is designed to comply with the following laws / regulations regarding the protection of users’ personal data:
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018
Personal information we collect and why
This site collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
- Navigation – Search: Also when you perform a search in our store, we automatically receive the IP address (internet protocol address) of your computer in order to have the information that will help us learn more about the browser and the operating system.
- Email- Newsletters: Upon your consent or sending an order, we may send you at regular intervals, informative emails about our store, our new products, offers and other updates. The email address you submit to us will be forwarded to MailChimp which provides us with marketing services for our email. MailChimp is a third party data processing provider. Your email address will remain in the MailChimp Database as long as we continue to use its email marketing services or until you explicitly request its removal from the list. You can do this by using the unsubscribe link in all the email newsletters we send you. As long as your email address remains in the MailChimp database, you will receive periodic (approximately once a month) email updates from us.
- Comments or Ratings: When visitors leave comments or ratings on the site, we collect information from the respective forms, as well as the visitor’s IP address and certain browser elements that help identify and block spam.
- Contact Forms & Email Links: We collect your personal data (usually Name and Email) when you fill out a contact form on the website. This information is used only for customer service issues. We do not use the information you submit through contact forms for other marketing purposes. In the event that you choose to contact us using our contact form or e-mail link, none of the data you provide will be stored on this website or transferred or processed by any third party data processing provider as defined below in the section “Our third party data processors”. Instead, this data will be sent to us by e-mail via the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by a TLS security protocol (sometimes known as SSL), which means that e-mail content is encrypted before being sent over the Internet. The content of the email is decrypted by our local computers and devices.
Monitor site traffic
Like most websites, it uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user activity. We use this data to determine the number of people who use our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their progress within the site. Although GA records data such as your geographical location, your device, your web browser and your operating system, none of this information is made personally known to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address, which could be used to identify you, but Google does not give us access to it. We believe that Google is a third party data processor that complies with the requirements of European law
To ensure the proper functioning of the website, we place small data files on your computer, the so-called “cookies”. Most major websites do the same.
What are cookies?
The term “cookie” refers to a small data file consisting exclusively of a set of textual information, which the site transfers to the web browser on your computer’s hard drive, or temporarily throughout your visit. , or sometimes for longer periods, depending on the type of cookie. Cookies perform various functions (for example, distinguishing you from other visitors to the same website or remembering certain things about you, such as your preferences) and are used by most websites to improve your user experience. Each cookie is unique to your browser and contains some anonymous information. A cookie usually contains the name of the field from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie as well as a value (usually in the form of a randomly generated unique number).
Types of cookies
The basic types of cookies are described below:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your device browser only during your visit and are deleted when you close the browser.
- Persistent cookies (persistent cookies): These remain in the cookies file of your device’s browser even after the browser is closed, sometimes for a year or more (the exact length of stay depends on the lifespan of each cookie). Permanent cookies are used when the site administrator may need to know who you are for more than one visit (eg to remember your username or your preferences for customizing the site).
- First-party cookies: These are cookies that are installed in the browser and / or on the hard drive of your device from the website you are visiting. This includes assigning you a unique identifier to track your site navigation. Webmasters often use first-party cookies to manage their visits and for identification purposes.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies used by third parties, such as e.g. social networks, to track your visits to the various sites on which they are advertised. The webmaster has no control over these third party cookies.
- your display preferences, e.g. brightness or character size
- if you have already answered a pop-up survey that asked you if the content was useful or not (so you don’t have to ask the same question again)
- If you leave a comment or rating on our site, you may agree to have your information stored, such as your name and email in the form of cookies. This is for your convenience, so you will not have to fill in the same information again the next time you leave a comment or rating. These cookies last 1 (one) year.
- If you have a user account and log in to this site, we create a temporary cookie to determine if the browser you are using accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is automatically discarded as soon as you close the browser.
- When you log in to your user account, we also create certain cookies to store your login information and / or display / display preferences. This type of cookies (Login cookies) lasts for 2 (two) days and the display / display options cookies last for 1 (one) year. If you select “Remember me”, your connection will last for 2 (two) weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies are removed.
Enabling these cookies is not necessary for the operation of the website but, through them you will have opportunities for better browsing. You can delete these cookies, or block access to them, but if you do, some features of the site may not work well. The information related to cookies is not used to personally identify you. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those described herein.
How to control cookies on this website
Google Analytics cookies
Cookies from social networks
Third party social networks can place cookies on your device if you choose to share content from our site with them, by clicking on one of the built-in buttons entitled “Share”. If you disable these cookies, the “Share” function will not be available
How do you get my consent?
When you give us your personal information to complete a transaction, or place an order, or plan to ship or return a purchase, we essentially have your consent to the collection and use of the above information for this specific purpose, the sending of information emails and for other marketing purposes.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If for any reason you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent so that we do not contact you, continue to collect your information, use or disclose your information at any time by emailing you with your request to email@example.com
Payments and Shipping
- Payment details (account or credit card numbers) are not stored on our site. We accept payments by bank deposit.
- Shipments are made through yourCourier company. When processing shipments, some of your information is given to your Courier. These include the data needed to complete the shipment.
Third party services
When you click on one of the links in our store, you may be taken offline. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other sites and we encourage you to read their own policies.
To protect your personal information, we take specific precautions and follow the best techniques in the area. This ensures that your information will not be lost for no reason, will not be used for any other purpose, will not be disclosed or made public or altered or destroyed. All web traffic (file transfer) between this site and your browser is encrypted and transferred via HTTPS using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic data storage is 100% secure, we implement all necessary and widely accepted security measures.
For all your personal information stored in our database, all necessary measures will be taken to secure it. We will report any unlawful breach of this website or any third party data processing database to anyone and anyone directly concerned and to the authorities within 72 hours of the breach, provided that the personal data that is stored in a recognizable form, have been stolen.
Age and consent
By using our site, you indicate that you are an adult and that you have given your consent to allow minors or dependent members of your family to use this site.
Questions and communication
If you want to: access, correct, edit or delete any of your personal information, submit the relevant request or if you just want more information contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org